An automatic dosing modern feed processing plant can be used for making livestock and poultry feed pellets, especially suitable for medium and large feed mills and farms.
This set of equipment has the features of high automation, low energy consumption, and high production efficiency. It can satisfy both powder processing and granule processing of two kinds of feed products at the same time.
What Raw Materials Can Be Processed
Modern Feed Processing Plant Advantages
- Fully Automated Production: Adopting highly automated technology, no human intervention is required from raw material handling to finished product packaging.
- Precise Dosing: Through the advanced intelligent control system, it is able to mix various raw materials accurately according to the animals’ needs and provide high-quality feed pellets.
- High weighing accuracy: static weighing accuracy of 1‰, dynamic weighing accuracy of 3‰, to avoid waste of raw materials and nutritional imbalance.
- Water-drop type crusher, high crushing efficiency, and smooth operation.
- Double screw belt mixer, mixing uniformity ≥95%.
- Customisability: The system supports a wide range of different types of feed production and can be customized according to the needs of the farm, thus increasing the farm’s productivity.
Precautions For Use
- Maintenance schedule: Perform regular maintenance in accordance with the maintenance schedule provided by the manufacturer. This includes cleaning, lubricating, and replacing worn parts.
- Feed materials: Use only feed materials that are suitable for the machine. Make sure the feed is of good quality and free from impurities to avoid damaging the machine or affecting the quality of the feed.
- Operating temperature: Operate the machine within the appropriate temperature range. Extreme temperatures may affect the performance of the machine.
For more detailed information about this modern feed processing plant, please feel free to contact us, and we will reply within 24 hours.