Mesh belt dryer, people also call it conveyor mesh belt dryer and belt dryer. It removes the moisture among the raw material. In food processing, mesh belt dryer will turn the raw material into dry and crisp one. As the moisture is dried up, these processed foods can often be stored longer. Most of time, a mesh belt dryer will contain many layers or mesh belt. And it will dry the raw material layer by layer. The raw material’s characteristic will depend the dryer’s capacity. Mesh belt dryer is a machine heated by electric heating, steam heating and hot air heating. Its characteristic is that it can carry out batch and continuous production and use steel mesh as conveyor belt to carry materials for continuous drying.
Mesh belt dryer is a commonly used continuous drying equipment, which can be widely used in building materials, electronics, food production and other industries. It is especially suitable for drying sheet, strip and granular materials with good ventilation.
Table of Contents
Working process of mesh belt dryer
The mesh belt dryer looks like a large closed box. Inside is a layer of stainless steel mesh belt. The belts usually have mesh for ventilation. The process it works is very simple. The main principle is to spread the material evenly on the mesh belt and drag it back and forth in the big box by the transmission device. At this time, the hot air heated by the motor or gas will be blown into the large box, and the hot air will flow through the materials. Because the hot air temperature is high and very dry, just like we usually use a hair dryer to blow dry the freshly washed hair. Water vapor will discharg from the raw materials, and further discharged from the drain hole, so as to achieve the purpose of drying.
Features of mesh belt dryer
1. The mesh belt dryer can adjust the air volume, heating temperature, material retention time and feeding speed to adapt to the dehydration characteristics of different raw materials to achieve the best drying effect.
2. Flexible equipment configuration, mesh belt washing system and material cooling system can be used.
3. Most of the hot air in the mesh belt dryer is recycled, which saves energy.
4. The unique air distribution device of the mesh belt dryer makes the hot air distribution more uniform and ensures the consistency of product quality.
5. The heat source can match with microwave, steam, heat-conducting oil, electric or gas hot air stove. So customers in many power-poor countries don’t have to worry about electricity bills or huge consumption issues.