The fish feed machines we produced include fish feed pellet machines and fish feed extruders. This article will show their differences in appearance, performance, fish food. You can choose fish feed machines according to your needs.
Overview of Fish Feed Pellet Machine and Fish Extruder
The extruder machines belong to a kind of equipment for processing puffed food, such as processing rice, corn, soybean, wheat, and so on in daily life. Its main working principle is that mechanical energy is converted into heat energy. When the machine rotates, it can squeeze raw materials and cook by the heat generated.
The single-screw feed extruder is mainly used for food puffing, livestock, and poultry feed. Or for puffing single raw materials. Also, it used as the pretreatment of raw materials in the production of vegetable oils and drinking wine.
The twin-screw feed extruder is mainly used for the production and processing of high-grade aquatic feed and pet feed. Especially for the processing of viscous materials.
The feed pellet machine is a feed processing machine that uses corn, soybean meal, straw, grass, rice husk, etc. As raw materials, it directly compresses the raw materials into pellets.
household manual animal feed pellet machine
Performance Differences of the Two Fish Food Pellet Machines
Fish Food Pellet Mill
- Simple structure, wide adaptability, small space, and low noise.
- It can pellet powder feed and grass meal without or adding a little liquid. So the water content of pellet feed is basically the water content of the material before pelleting, which is more convenient for storage.
- It can obtain higher economic benefits than mixed powder feed.
- It is dry feed processing. The produced feed pellets have high hardness, smooth surface, and internal maturation, which can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- The pellet formation process can denature the pancreatic enzyme resistance factor in grains and beans, reduce the adverse effects on digestion, kill all kinds of parasite eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms, and reduce all kinds of insects and digestive diseases.
Fish Feed Extruder
- The model design is novel. The structure is compact, and the production efficiency is high. Both electric and diesel engine are available.
- It is simple and convenient to use and stable transmission. The main engine of the new fish feed extruder is integrated with the machine, so the noise is low.
- The dry extruded process adopts the self-heating method without a steam system.
- The spiral pushes out the material, the material is uniformly discharged, and it is not easy to be blocked.
- It can be equipped with an automatic feeding system, and the other end is connected with a fish feed extruder machine, and the puffing output can be controlled by adjusting the feeding amount (quantified feeding can effectively prevent material arching).
- The cutting system: the independent cutting device is connected to the machine body conveniently and quickly. The cutting head with variable speed can easily adjust the cutting knife and the gap between the cutting knife and the template. Different templates can be prepared according to the needs to ensure The required material diameter and length can produce products of different specifications and material shapes.
- No adhesive is needed for processing floating fish feed, and it can maintain stability in water for more than hours.
- It can process round products of ￠1-20 mm (the mold is customized according to the needs).
- Wet materials and dry materials are available to produce fish feed.
Main Differences of the Two Fish Food Machine
In recent years, puffing materials have been more favored by the market than traditional pellet feeds due to advanced processing technology. And more and more breeding farmers are also willing to directly purchase dish feed extruder machines. The manufacturing industry believes that extruded materials will gradually replace pellets in the future. Also, it will become the mainstream of the market, especially aquatic feed and pet feed.
- The main difference between extruded fish feed and pellet feed is the process of conditioning, extruding, and liquid spraying. In the process of feed conditioning, the production process of fish extruded feed is to add water and steam together. So the moisture content after conditioning is about 25%. While the fish pellet feeds only need to add steam, and the moisture content after conditioning is 17% lower. In addition, fish pellet feed production does not have a puffing process and liquid spraying process, but an additional pelletizing process.
- In terms of improving feed digestion and utilization, the more complex production and processing techniques of extruded fish feed. And it decided that it has more advantages than traditional fish pellet feed. The reason why extruded fish feed can improve its digestion and utilization is that the processing technology requires finer crushing of raw materials. The high temperature in the process of using a fish feed extruder improves the maturation of starch, which is beneficial to the digestion and absorption of feed by fish.
- Stability of extruded fish feed. The stability of the extruded fish feed in the water is 12-36 hours. It is convenient to visually check the feeding situation of the shoal of fish and reduce water pollution.
- Thirdly, when puffing, the instant strong rubbing with high temperature and humidity can kill some harmful bacteria in the raw materials.
Both of these and machines are produced in production, and you can choose according to your needs.