There are three major qustions to understand before buying a fish feed pellet machine.
First: Why Pelleted
The fish feed compressed by a feed pellet mill is easy to store and has a long storage time. Because various materials are uniformly mixed together during compression, the fish feed pellets are also very nutritious and easy to absorb by fish. It is the current breeding industry that is widely used.
Second: Advantages of machinery and equipment
1. The machine has a novel design, high output, and stable operation.
2. Control cabinet: button operation, easy to understand.
3. All-round 360-degree circular stirring, screw pushing the material, automatic and uniform feeding.
4. The main components are made of alloy materials after heat treatment, which has the characteristics of high wear resistance and long service life.
5. The discharge port is equipped with a frequency conversion speed regulating rotary cutting device, which can adjust the blade rotation speed to control the cutting speed and length.
Third: The Tips of Feeding Fish
1. The storage time should not be too long. The pellet feed contains 12% to 14% moisture during the production process. If the storage time is long, and it is prone to deliquescent and mildew, which will affect the use value of pellet feed. After feeding, fish are prone to disease.
2. Increase the frequency of feeding, because the fish has no stomach, the feed stays in the intestine for a short time, and the utilization rate is not high.
3. There must be a certain area and time for feeding. In multi-species polyculture ponds, crucian carp and grass carp grab food quickly and eat a large amount, while bream eats slowly and correspondingly eat less, which often affects its growth.
4. the pellet size should be reasonable. When the fish species are stocked, the water temperature is low, the growth is slow, and the size is small. The pellet size of the fish feed should be controlled at 2 mm. As the temperature rises and the fish grow, the feed size in the middle stage of aquaculture is 3 mm to 3.5 mm, and the pellet size in the late stage of the breeding is 4 mm to 4.5 mm.
5. Add salt to prevent fish diseases. When making fish pellet feed, mix 1% salt evenly into the raw materials to sterilize and prevent fish diseases.
As a farmer, we should be very clear about the above issues. The following are the needs of Nigerian customers for fish pellet machines.
Fish Floating Pellet Machine Sold to Nigeria
The California customer, who is a professional farmer himself, knows the machine and its application very well. So tell us directly about his needs:
Capacity: 0.3-0.35 t/h
Mold Requirements: 4 round grinding tools, one each is 2, 3, 4, 5 mm.
2 heterosexual abrasive tools
we promise the quality guarantee term is for one year. Malfunctions which are caused by machine-self and quality will be responsible for our manufacturer. Other malfunctions which are caused by operation mistakes, man-made problems, etc will be responsible for clients-self.